Saturday, October 6, 2012

Performance Updates and Upcoming Events


Photo: Eric Bandiero

Hello you dance enthusiasts,


ATD had their NYC/Brooklyn debut of "So we go there, where nothing is waiting," on Sunday, September 23rd at Triskelion Arts, where I was accompanied by five other dancers and a nasty cold. Somehow, we surged forward but I've been in bed ever since. Now, feeling both ancy and exhausted, I'm happy to share with you our next few shows and other news.

On Saturday, October 20th, ATD will be performing at EstroGenius' Women In Motion Salon in Park Slope.
We're also hoping to present at Dance New Amsterdam, earlier that day for Dance for DNA.

On Sunday, December 16th, we'll be back at Triskelion Arts for another round of WAXworks where we will show, "Her Story." This is one of the few pieces that I'm putting together for the evening length work I've been going on and on about, tentatively titled, "SCRAP."

ATD will also be performing in THROW at the Chocolate Factory in LIC, but I'm still waiting to see which date - either October 30th or November 13th. I'll update with that info as soon as I have it.

In education news, I'll be teaching at DNA on Friday, October 26th from 3-4:30 for Free Class Friday. Free for members and $17.50 for non-members.

Lots of fun things going on!

For now here is an in-progress look at "Her Story."




No comments:

Post a Comment